Pouring Port in Lisbon, Portugal

Being the savvy travelers that we are, my parents and I decided to walk around the Portuguese city of Lisboa on our own. It was the first gray day that we had during our vacation, but I didn't let that get me down. We hopped a shuttle bus and headed right to the city center. I had a great time looking out the windows, and I even cleaned them off with one of my wipes. You know I can't stand it when people are messy.

In Lisbon, we walked up and down the city streets, stopping in any shops that tickled our fancy. My parents were pretty brave letting me go into the porcelain stores. I kept them on their toes, though, by tossing my bottle out of the stroller every five feet. And, you know what, I even got some delicious fruit juice out of the deal. I was starting to get a little stir crazy in my stroller, so we finished up with our shopping and called it a day.

1 comment: