Stirrin' it up in Great Stirrup Cay

We knew the end of our wacky family vacation was coming to a close when we reached Great Stirrup Cay, NCL's private Bahaman island. This, no doubt, would be a very predictable stop: crowded beaches, fly-infested barbeque, natives braiding hair, pasty white bodies roasting like smores in the sun as their owners attempt to get that last minute tan to make everyone jealous back home, and nicely rounded stomachs, carefully crafted in the buffet line over the past 6 days.

I had my sights set on one thing, the water. After reaching the beach & battling the crowds to carve out a plot of land, I dropped my stuff and immediately headed to the water with my mom & Gon. I splashed around for as long as I can remember, and by the end, my super absorbent diaper had soaked up half of the ocean. It's funny how we arrive at solutions to our biggest problems sometimes. If the polar ice caps do melt, no worries about the ocean flooding our cities, lets ditch the sand bag method and use my diapers instead.

Although I was nowhere near ready to go, my mom was feeling the sun after awhile, and decided to call it a day. What a day it was, and a great ending to our latest vacation.

3 comments:

  1. This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me ... My name is
    Mary Clifford, and I based in London. My life has returned! After 8 years of
    marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three children. I felt like
    my life was about to end, and it was falling apart. Thanks to a spellcaster
    called DR eromonsele whom I met online. On a faithful day, while I was browsing
    through the Internet, I was looking for a good spellcaster who can
    solve my problems I found a series of testimonials about this
    spell spell particular. Some people testified that he brought his Ex
    lover back, some testified that he restores the uterus, some testified that he
    can cast a spell to stop divorce, etc. There was a particular
    Testimony that I saw, it was a woman called Grace, she testified about how
    Dr. Eromonsele brought his ex-lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of
    The testimony dropped the e-mail address of Dr. Eromonsele. After reading all this, I
    I decided to try DR EROMONSELE. I contacted him by email and I explained to him
    problem for him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solve our
    problems, and we are even happier than before. Dr. eromonsele is really a talented
    and a gifted man and I will not stop publishing it because he is a
    wonderful man ... if you have a problem and are looking for a
    Genuine spell caster to solve that problem. Try the great Dr. eromonsele
    Today, he could be the answer to your problem. Here 'your contact:
    doctoreromonsele@gmail.com Thank you great eromonsele. Contact
    for the next:
    (1) If you want to recover your ex
    (2) If you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women / men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) [You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to bind your husband / wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care
    10) Help get people out of prison
    (11) Marriage spells
    (12) Miraculous spells
    (13) Beauty spells
    (14) CHARMING PROPHET
    (15) Attraction spells
    (16) Evil Eye Spells
    (17) Spell Kiss
    (18) Eliminate disease spells
    (19) SPELLING WINNERS OF THE CHOICE
    (20) SUCCESS IN EXAMINATION SPELLS
    (21) Charm to know who to love you.
    (22) Business Spell
    (23) Remove spells of HIV disease
    Contact him today at: doctoreromonsele@gmail.com
    +2349031751608 You can also CONTACT it on whatsapp on the same phone
    number.note that you can only pay for the items which he will use to help you and if you need him contact him now

    ReplyDelete